Culture & People
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Delivery Driver job profile
Delivery Drivers can be responsible for a variety of duties depending on the industry and company they work for. Generally, the are responsible for timely and precise delivery of various items to assigned destinations.
In order to attract Delivery Driver that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Delivery Driver job description.
Delivery Driver job description
We are looking for a responsible and self-driven Delivery Driver to join our team. As a Deliver Driver in our company, you will play a huge role in creating an outstanding customer experience. This is why your role will be very important to us! You main duty will be to serve our customers and clients by delivering orders in a timely manner.
Delivery Driver duties and responsibilities
- X years of experience in driving delivery vehicle
- Adhere to all the local traffic laws
- Develop rapport with customers and clients
- Record successful deliveries
- Prepare daily delivery reports
- Manually transport packages from the vehicle to the customers' doors buildings
- Obtain signatures from delivery recipients
- Immediately report suspicious packages to your supervisorUnload and log unsuccessful deliveries at the end of each shift
Delivery Driver requirements
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- X years of experience with driving a delivery vehicle
- No traffic violation records
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to carry at least X pounds
- Ability to lift packages and carry heavy loads
- Must be at least X years of age
Use this Delivery Driver job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Assistant Editor
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Computer Technician
- IT Technician
- Investment Analyst
- Sales Coordinator
- Head Chef
- WordPress Developer
- Program Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Safety Manager
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- iOS developer
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- Leasing Agent
- AngularJS Developer
- Litigation Paralegal
- Security Guard
- Lab Assistant
- Backbone.js Developer
- Program Coordinator
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?