Loan Officer job profile
Loan Officer is a person who serves as a bridge between customers and financial institutions. Loan Officer helps customers acquire loans by processing loan applications.
In order to attract Loan Officer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Loan Officer job description.
Loan Officer job description
Are you a passionate top producing Loan Officer interested in advancing your career?
If you are people oriented person with strong analytical and project management skills, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Loan Officer duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers
- Process loan applications and documentation
- Interview applicants to determine their financial eligibility and feasibility
- Determine all applicable rations and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Answer clients' questions and provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Documents all customer conversations in loan origination software and timely follow up in CRM
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Build long term, trusting relationships with customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction at highest possible level
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Maintain a positive working relationship with internal departments and external contacts
Loan Officer qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Loan Officer for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in finance, economics or a similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with computers and banking software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation and sales competencies
Use this Loan Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Advertising Account Executive
- Hospitality Manager
- Game Animator
- Criminal Investigator
- Office Coordinator
- Line Cook
- PHP developer
- Construction Foreman
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Police Officer
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Director
- Business Consultant
- Spa Therapist
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Business Development Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Assistant Editor
- Assistant Game Producer
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?