HTML5 Developer job profile
HTML5 Developer is simply a front-end developer with an above and beyond understanding of the latest HTML specification.
In order to attract HTML5 Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HTML5 Developer job description.
HTML5 Developer job description
We are seeking a talented and experienced HTML5 developer to create content that is of the highest quality.
If you are a passionate developer able to constantly demonstrate outstanding creativity and production skills, give us a chance to meet you.
Take this great opportunity to grow with our paramount team!
HTML5 Developer duties and responsibilities
- take storyboards and concept art all the way to highly-polished interactive experiences
- Applying new state-of-the-art web design tools and technologies to enhance the functionality and quality of online and interactive material, preferably using HTML5 and CSS3
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
- Produce and programme projects from initial ideas through to delivery of assets
- Deliver high quality production, animation and design at all times
HTML5 Developer requirements
- x+ years of HTML (with HTML5 experience), CSS, jQuery/Bootstrap, and JSON are essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic design and layout tools
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Mobile development and cross browser support experience a must
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Silverlight, SQL, high-level scripting languages, version-control, or CMS systems a plus
- Experience with client/server networking and audio/video streaming a plus
- Good knowledge of ad serving platforms including Sizmek and DoubleClick
- Experience programming with 3D and other frameworks a plus
- Familiar with Creative Suite
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills
- Patient and persistent
- Thorough and detail oriented
Use this HTML5 Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Cabin Crew
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Marketing Assistant
- Android Developer
- Registered Nurse
- Data Coordinator
- Web Master
- .Net developer
- Digital Marketing Director
- Camera Operator
- SEO Manager
- IT Help Desk Technician
- AngularJS Developer
- Spa Therapist
- Public Relations Intern
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Social Media Manager
- Telesales Representative
- Payroll Specialist
- Executive Recruiter
- System Security Expert
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!