Security Officer job profile
Security Officers are responsible for securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
In order to attract Security Officer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Security Officer job description.
Security Officer job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Officer to join our team. As a Security Officer, you will undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. In addition, you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious happenings and preventing vandalism, thefts or any other criminal behavior.
Security Officer duties and responsibilities
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property entrance
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity
- Submit reports of every suspicious action
Security Officer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Security Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- X years of experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma is required
Use this Security Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Call Center Manager
- IT Technician
- Job Coach
- Data Manager
- SEO Developer
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Loan Processor
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Photo Editor
- Nursing Supervisor
- .Net developer
- Marketing Specialist
- Logistics Coordinator
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Construction Project Manager
- Digital Editor
- Flight Attendant
- Plant Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Payroll Specialist
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?