Credit Analyst job description template
This Credit Analyst job description template includes the list of most important Credit Analyst's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Credit Analyst job profile
Credit Analysts are generally responsible for analyzing credit data and financial information. They can either work for companies or individual clients who are applying for loans. Credit Analysts are usually hired to determine the overall risk that the loan applies.
In order to attract Credit Analysts that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Credit Analyst job description.
Credit Analyst job description
We are looking for a professional Credit Analyst to join our team! As a Credit Analyst, your main responsibility will be determining our customers’ creditworthiness. In addition, you will regularly analyze financial data to determine risks.
Credit Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Investigate creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses
- Create projections based on historical data
- Determine risk involved
- Analyse data regularly
- Produce clear and objective reports
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality
- Draft models of credit information
- Stay up to date with credit trends and patterns
Credit Analyst requirements
- X years of proven working experience as a credit analyst or similar role
- Proficiency in financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Sound judgement
- BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field