SEO Consultant job profile
SEO Consultants are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company clients's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
In order to attract SEO Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise SEO Consultant job description.
SEO Consultant job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
SEO Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Build strong relationships with cleints
- Ask for client referrals
- Identify possibilities for new clients
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
SEO Consultant requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as SEO Consultant or similar role
- X years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- X years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Good negotiationskills
- Some experience in sales is preferred
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
Use this SEO Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards