SEO Manager job profile
SEO Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
In order to attract SEO Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise SEO Manager job description.
SEO Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
SEO Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
SEO Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- X years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- X years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in marketing or similar relevant field
Use this SEO Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards