Property Manager job description template
This Property Manager job description template includes the list of most important Property Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Property Manager job profile
Property Manager is a professional responsible for managing and operating a real estate property for a fee.
In order to attract Property Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Property Manager job description.
Property Manager job description
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a team player with an excellent structured style of management and negotiating skills who thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Property Manager to join our dynamic team and take complete accountability for overall managing with assigned real estate properties.
Property Manager duties and responsibilities
- Handle and take care off all assigned properties
- Create business plans for assigned properties
- Research customers’ needs and wants
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors
- Use marketing methods to attract potential tenants
- Design and manage budgets expenditures
- Research and analyze data and forecasts trends
- Supervise, educate and train properties’ personnel
- Create and present reports regularly
- Research potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
Property Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Property Manager for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in Business Management or similar relevant field
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- In-depth knowledge of property management and its financial aspects
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer oriented approach
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver