Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator job profile
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinators can have different duties depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for creating and enforcing a culture of safety within their organizations.
In order to attract Environmental Health and Safety Coordinators that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator job description.
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator job description
We are looking for an ambitious and responsible Health Safety and Environment Coordinator to join our team. As an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator at our company, you will be responsible for creating and enforcing a culture of safety within our organization.
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations
- Monitor personnel and workspace
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents
- Encourage and promote the use of safer work equipment, materials and supplies
- Track the number of incidents and produce reports
- Monitor exposure to certain hazardous chemicals
- Report to Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and other relevant organizations
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders such as legislators and politicians
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for (x) years
- MA in Environmental Health or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Health, Safety and/or Environmental policy
- Hands-on experience with performing audits and writing reports
- Excellent organizational time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps