J2EE Developer job profile
J2EE Developer is responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using the popular programming language, Java.
In order to attract J2EE Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise J2EE Developer job description.
J2EE Developer job description
Are you an experienced Java/J2ee developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our team.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type pf person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
J2EE Developer duties and responsibilities
- Interact with Web Services: WCF & REST
- Design and implement solutions based on architecture and business requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Collaborate effectively within team and across teams (mostly with QA and Support Team)
- Develop, & Test ETL Processes using Mulesoft to ingest data from multiple places, transform it into a common format, update target location
J2EE Developer requirements
- Previous working experience as a Java Developer for (x) year(s)
- Strong ETL experience in design, configuration, data mapping, extraction, transformation and loading in an extremely complex environment
- Experience with RDBM systems: SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant study
Use this J2EE Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Accounting Manager
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- File Clerk
- Field Service Representative
- HR Generalist
- Security Guard
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Training Manager
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Marketing Specialist
- React.js Developer
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Hospice Nurse
- District Manager
- MongoDB Developer
- Maintenance Technician
- MEAN Stack Developer
- CoffeeScript Developer
3 Ways Technology Can Make HR Teams More Productive
7 Steps to Build a Social Media Recruitment Strategy
11 Similarities Between Recruiters and Marketers
[GUIDE] How to Successfully Hire for a Startup