Bootstrap Developer job description template
This Bootstrap Developer job description template includes the list of most important Bootstrap Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Bootstrap Developer job profile
In order to attract Bootstrap Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Bootstrap Developer job description.
Bootstrap Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Bootstrap Developer to join our team! As a Twitter Bootstrap Developer
you will be responsible for translation of the UI/UX designs to actual code with which we will produce visual elements of the application based on user behaviors and interactions.
Bootstrap Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop code for the targeted environment
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Design and implement front-end business applications
- Investigate user behavior and interface usage
- Work with software development team
- Support and maintain existing production code
Bootstrap Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Bootstrap Developer or similar role
- X year of experience in designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced PHP web applications
- X year of experience with MySql, including advanced database design, query generation, performance tuning and profiling in high volume environment
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- X year of experience with Design Patterns, Zend Framework, Strong Web 2.0/RIA
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills