Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description template
This Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description template includes the list of most important Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)'s duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Hiring Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) role?
Job boards, social media or programmatic – place your job ads on +1,000 channels with just one click.Post job for Free
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job profile
Search Engine Marketing Specialists (SEO/SEM) are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
In order to attract Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Search Engine Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- X years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- X years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.