Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description template
This Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description template includes the list of most important Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)'s duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job profile
Search Engine Marketing Specialists (SEO/SEM) are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy.
In order to attract Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) job description.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Search Engine Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- X years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- X years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.