Media & Analyst Relations Manager job profile
Media & Analyst Relations Manager is a PR and marketing professional who is responsible for protecting and building company's reputation in the marketplace and raising awareness of its projects and its views by communicating key messages via targeted media outlets.
In order to attract Media & Analyst Relations Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Media & Analyst Relations Manager job description.
Media & Analyst Relations Manager job description
Are you an ambitious Media & Analyst Relations Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further develop your skills and career?
If you enjoy creating presentations that tell a story with data, if you can successfully manage multiple projects across critical deadlines and are otherwise able thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Media & Analyst Relations Manager to manage development and execution of our media and PR strategies by designing and delivering effective solutions consistent with our high standards in support of achieving excellent business results.
Media & Analyst Relations Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements and creative content like SlideShares)
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR at the company based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and developing a command of the relevant subject matter
- Generate analysis of market performance
Media & Analyst Relations Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Media & Analyst Relations Manager for (x) year(s)
- BA/BS degree in PR, marketing, communications or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience in creating, editing and promoting content
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
Use this Media & Analyst Relations Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards