Interaction Designer job profile
Interaction Designers are software developers who focus on how humans interact with their creations. I
In order to attract Interaction Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Interaction Designer job description.
Interaction Designer job description
We are looking for talented Interaction Designer great personalities, and a proven Portfolio showcasing your visually stunning work.
Do you you enjoy living life in front of the screen and researching you're always on top of the latest consumer and software trends?
You might the perfect candidate we are looking for! Let's meet and find out.
Interaction Designer duties and responsibilities
- Work with the full design process from analyzing business problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout the implementation
- Work closely with user researchers to gain user insights, identify opportunities, validate concepts, and socialize ideas across the team
- Effectively communicate, defend, and build consensus around concepts and direction
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary project teams
- Communicate interaction design considerations to different audiences, including engineers, management and potential customers
- Strategize design solutions to meet and exceed strategic objectives
Interaction Designer requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or similar relevant education
- [X] + years of experience in interactive product design
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
- Ability to illustrate and prototype concepts quickly
- Strong communication & client facing skills
Use this Interaction Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards