Culture & People
Public Relations Intern job profile
Public Relations Specialist is an entry-level media and public relation professional responsible for providing support to PR department and senior by performing various activities and tasks in order to maintain and enhance the perception of client among various internal and external audiences.
In order to attract Public Relations Intern that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Public Relations Intern job description.
Public Relations Intern job description
Are you an aspiring Public Relations Intern looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking Public Relations Intern to support day-to-day operations in our PR department and help us shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission.
Public Relations Intern duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance with the execution of company’s PR strategy
- Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the management of content across social media platforms and websites
- Write media announcements and press releases
- Manage and update media lists and databases
- provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
- Conduct research and perform market analysis
- Complete administrative duties
Public Relations Intern requirements and qualifications
- Current enrollment in BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Passion and a true interest in the PR industry
- Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
Use this Public Relations Intern job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Advertising Account Executive
- Android Developer
- Quality Manager
- Waiter or Waitress
- Travel Agent
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Sales Engineer
- Shipping Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Retail Buyer
- Outbound Sales
- Receiving Clerk
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Sales Support Specialist
- Personal Care Assistant
- Construction Expediter
- Public Relations Assistant
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?