Human Resource Manager job profile
Human Resource Manager is an HR professional who serves as the leaders of a company's human resources team. Human Resource Manager develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities.
In order to attract Human Resource Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Human Resource Manager job description.
Human Resource Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team and serve as the leaders of a company's human resources team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for growth.
Human Resource Manager duties and responsibilities
- Suggest and implement advanced, best practices HR strategies and procedures
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process
- Oversee payroll submissions and payments
- Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success
- Promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation and handling labor disputes
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
- Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records
- Educate, train and supervise employees on the common HR topics
- Track and analyze relevant HR metrics
- Create reports for senior management
Human Resource Manager requirements
- Previous experience working in HR management for [X] year(s) at SMBs/corporate level
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- MA in Human Resources or similar relevant fields
Use this Human Resource Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps