Culture & People
Human Resource Manager job profile
Human Resource Manager is an HR professional who serves as the leaders of a company's human resources team. Human Resource Manager develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities.
In order to attract Human Resource Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Human Resource Manager job description.
Human Resource Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team and serve as the leaders of a company's human resources team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for growth.
Human Resource Manager duties and responsibilities
- Suggest and implement advanced, best practices HR strategies and procedures
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process
- Oversee payroll submissions and payments
- Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success
- Promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation and handling labor disputes
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
- Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records
- Educate, train and supervise employees on the common HR topics
- Track and analyze relevant HR metrics
- Create reports for senior management
Human Resource Manager requirements
- Previous experience working in HR management for [X] year(s) at SMBs/corporate level
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- MA in Human Resources or similar relevant fields
Use this Human Resource Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Political Analyst
- Junior Accountant
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- General Practitioner
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Video Editor
- Claims Examiner
- HR Consultant
- HR Officer
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Application Developer
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- Registered Nurse
- Physician Assistant
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- Call Center Representative
- TypeScript Developer
- iOS developer
- Materials Manager
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?