Litigation Paralegal job profile
Litigation Paralegal is a professional who supports all phases of the litigation process by providing assistance and coordinating different activities.
In order to attract Litigation Paralegal that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Litigation Paralegal job description.
Litigation Paralegal job description
Are you an experienced and ambitious Litigation Paralegal looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a skilled Litigation Paralegal to join our team of highly experienced lawyers who have corporate, litigation, broker-dealer and investment advisory practices.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for long-term professional growth and a competitive compensation package.
Litigation Paralegal duties and responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Execute administrative duties
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Fling and organization of case files
- Handle trial preparation for the attorney and post-trial procedures
- Gather and organize relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Help with voir dire, jury selection and witnesses preparation
- Provide assistance with case settlements
Litigation Paralegal qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Litigation Paralegal for (x) year(s)
- Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification
- In depth knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc
- Excellent organizational ant time management skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Use this Litigation Paralegal job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Travel Agent
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Machine Learning Expert
- Sous Chef
- Sales Training Specialist
- Maintenance Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Network Administrator
- Supply Chain Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- General Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Field Sales Representative
- Social Worker
- Network Technician
- Marketing Executive
- Photo Editor
- Penetration Testing Expert
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!