Reporter job profile
Reporters are responsible for delivering updates and analysis on current happening with the main goal to keep public updated. They create stories and breaking news through different channels such as radio, television, online news sites, and printed newspapers and magazines.
In order to attract Reporter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Reporter job description.
Reporter job description
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Reporter to join our media team! As a Reporter at our company, you will be responsible for delivering fresh and interesting news to our audience.
Reporter duties and responsibilities
- Keep up with all the local and global happening
- Cover a wide variety of stories
- Conduct and schedule interviews
- Track influencers' wotk
- Plan, edit, and write stories and atricles to be broadcasted
- Verify information provided by interviewees
- Finalize news content
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
Reporter requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Reporter or similar role
- Passion about writing and creating interesting stories
- A portfolio of published articles
- Strong knowledge of media processes
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Charismatic and magnetic personality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Journalism or relevant field
Use this Reporter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards