Paramedic job profile
Paramedic is a healthcare professional responsible for the safe and efficient response, treatment, and transport of all persons requesting or requiring emergent or non-emergent medical services.
In order to attract Paramedic that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Paramedic job description.
Paramedic job description
Are you a qualified Paramedic looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career?
If you are an energetic and self motivated always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a trained Paramedic to be part of our team of healthcare professionals. If you’re looking for a fresh opportunity where you’ll enjoy an expanded scope of practice, diverse patient population and a collaborative team, we look forward to your application!
Paramedic duties and responsibilities
- Operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions
- Oversee and supervise emergency team members
- Examine patient’s and assess their medical condition
- Provide basic and advanced life support, including comprehensive patient assessment, invasive airway management, cardiac monitoring and administration of medications
- Provide appropriate medical treatment in the emergency cases
- Assess and monitor the condition of ill and/or injured patients
- Collaborate with different relevant stakeholders (police, firefighters, doctors etc.)
- Complete a vehicle and equipment checklist at the beginning of each assigned shift
- Ensure compliance with minimum stock requirements, proper function and cleanliness of all equipment
- Complete and submit all documentation/paperwork requirements daily
- Provide appropriate documentation of patient intervention in the pre-hospital setting
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
- Stay updated with the newest medical research and literature
- Attend seminars and conferences
Paramedic requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Paramedic for (x) year(s)
- Licensed Paramedic (Advanced Paramedic certification preferred) and Certified CPR Instructor
- In-depth knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications
- Hands on experience with medical equipment and devices
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license
Use this Paramedic job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Scrum Master
- Security Guard
- Maintenance Manager
- Sous Chef
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Legal Counsel
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Business Consultant
- Media Director
- Facilities Manager
- Account Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Director of Finance
- IT Journalist
- Assistant Manager
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Officer
- Prep Cook
- Spa Therapist
- Personal Care Assistant
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!