Web Designer job profile
Web Designers are responsible for all aspects of creating a website. Their duties include, but aren't limited to writing and editing content.
In order to attract Web Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Designer job description.
Web Designer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Designer to join our team! If you are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for web users, you will love this job!
Web Designer duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop new interfaces for users
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience
- Work with SEO specialist on optimizing site content
- You will be involved in UI / UX meetings, and provide your expertise and initial mockup sketches.
- You will contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web app.
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Business.
- Use design standards, guidelines and best practices
Web Designer requirements
- X+ years of Web Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media & Arts program
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be comfortable doing web design while using HTML and CSS
- Be an expert with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative
Use this Web Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Advisor
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Content Marketing Manager
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Debt Collector
- Human Resource Director
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Creative Director
- Security Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Digital Marketing Director
- Loan Processor
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Hotel Concierge
- Restaurant Manager
- IT Technical Support
- Head Chef
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!