Web Designer job profile
Web Designers are responsible for all aspects of creating a website. Their duties include, but aren't limited to writing and editing content.
In order to attract Web Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Designer job description.
Web Designer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Designer to join our team! If you are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for web users, you will love this job!
Web Designer duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop new interfaces for users
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience
- Work with SEO specialist on optimizing site content
- You will be involved in UI / UX meetings, and provide your expertise and initial mockup sketches.
- You will contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web app.
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Business.
- Use design standards, guidelines and best practices
Web Designer requirements
- X+ years of Web Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media & Arts program
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be comfortable doing web design while using HTML and CSS
- Be an expert with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - you have a way with words & can connect easily with others
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative
Use this Web Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Outbound Sales
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Payroll Specialist
- Product Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Node.js Developer
- C developer
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Internal Auditor
- Fraud Investigator
- Technical Account Manager
- Video Editor
- Loan Officer
- Human Resource Director
- Hospitality Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide