Criminal Investigator job profile
Criminal Investigators are usually responsible for gathering evidence, investigate crimes, interview witnesses and apprehend suspects.
In order to attract Criminal Investigators that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Criminal Investigator job description.
Criminal Investigator job description
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Criminal Investigator to join our team! As a Criminal Investigator at our company, you will be responsible for investigating crime scenes and gathering evidence, investigate crimes, interview witnesses and apprehend suspects.
Criminal Investigator duties and responsibilities
- Investigate crime scenes and apply different investigation methods
- Initiate survey
- Construct detailed investigation reports
- Manage evidence
- Identify and prosecute perpetrators
- Generate initial theories
- Eliminate wrong theories
- Document the scene in detail
Criminal Investigator requirements
- X years of previous working experience as criminal investigator
- X years of experience analyzing crime scenes and managing evidence
- In-depth understanding of various investigation processes and methods
- Excellent interviewing and interrogation skills
- Ability to observe and caption details
- In-depth knowledge of criminal law, rules and regulations
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BA in forensic science, criminal law, criminology or similar relevant field
Use this Criminal Investigator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Bootstrap Developer
- Back-End Web Developer
- Property Manager
- iOS developer
- Customer Service Representative
- Real Estate Appraiser
- C++ Developer
- Training Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Software Security Engineer
- Computer Technician
- Training Coordinator
- General Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Project Coordinator
- Process Analyst
- Leasing Consultant
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?