Territory Manager job description template
This Territory Manager job description template includes the list of most important Territory Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Territory Manager job profile
Territory Manager is someone who is responsible for coordinating the implementation of a company's strategic sales and marketing plans in the assigned territory.
In order to attract a Territory Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Territory Manager job description.
Territory Manager job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Territory Manager to join our team! As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to grow the territory, developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers and managing sales processes of the assigned territory.
Territory Manager duties and responsibilities
- Developing territory business plans that will grow the business
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Providing sales training to sales representatives
- Developing sales and business development strategies
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends to identify new opportunities
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Preparing and presenting reports to the sales team and leadership
- Recommending improvements to sales processes and strategies
Territory Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in sales or customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!