Digital Project Manager job profile
Digital Project Managers are generally responsible for creating, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
In order to attract Digital Project Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Project Manager job description.
Digital Project Manager job description
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our marketing team. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our digital marketing projects.
Digital Project Manager duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
Digital Project Manager requirements
- X years of experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- X years of experience with visual communication methods
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Use this Digital Project Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- System Security Expert
- System Analyst
- Legal Secretary
- Sales Support Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Product Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- SAP Developer
- Budget Analyst
- Maintenance Worker
- Program Director
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Food Expeditor
- Technical Account Manager
- System Security Engineer
- Accounting Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?