Legal Secretary job profile
Legal Secretary is a professional who assist attorneys. Legal secretary provides support handling legal as well as administrative tasks .
In order to attract Legal Secretary that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Legal Secretary job description.
Legal Secretary job description
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for an opportunity to advance you career?
If you have proactive attitude, strong customer service orientation and multi-tasking abilities, we have a perfect job for you!
We are seeking to hire a Legal Secretary to join our dynamic team. This is a great opportunity for a junior to mid-level secretary with strong legal support skills.
Your job will be to perform a wide range of secretarial, administrative and legal office procedures and work closely with other team members and staff.
Legal Secretary duties and responsibilities
- Research and verify case intelligence
- Preparation of documents required for litigation (e.g. trial preparation, Note of Issue)
- Manage the office calendar, schedule depositions
- Proofread and edit correspondence to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Handle correspondence of all types (e.g. written, electronic, in-person and phone)
- Print and file correspondence
- Prepare client invoices
- Organize travel arrangements, including booking hotels and airline tickets
- Complete time sensitive materials with the required urgency
- Coordinate audio/video and other equipment for virtual meetings and conferences
- Utilize the document management system to file paperwork appropriately
- Prioritize, manage multiple assignments and communicate the status of assignments in a timely manner
- Work closely with other team members and staff
Legal Secretary qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Legal Secretary for [X] year(s)
- Legal Secretary certification of diploma
- Familiarity with the rules of court litigation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
- Ability to type [X] words per minute
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Use this Legal Secretary job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Safety Manager
- Safety Officer
- Process Analyst
- Clinical Director
- Business Development Manager
- IT Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Sales Advisor
- Respiratory Therapist
- Instructional Designer
- Software Tester
- Collection Specialist
- Home Health Aide
- Investment Analyst
- Purchasing Agent
- Product Owner
- SAP Technical Consultant
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
15 New Recruiting Trends You Should Implement in 2019 [UPDATED]
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site