Retail Buyer job profile
Retail Buyers are responsible for planning, managing, selecting and purchasing goods and merchandise that are sold in retail stores. They look for new and review existing goods in store to ensure store's competitiveness.
In order to attract Retail Buyer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Retail Buyer job description.
Retail Buyer job description
We are looking for an experienced Retail Buyer to join our team! As a Retail Buyer, you will be responsible fo managing the overall stores' product strategy and competitiveness.
Retail Buyer duties and responsibilities
- Review existing stores' product offerings
- Make suggestions for new product offerings based on consumer research
- Perform consumer research to determine product demand
- Examine promotion details and resolve any pricing discrepancies if needed
- Provide all the needed information on products, their prices and promotion
- Handle all customers inquiries and requests
- Prepare and present sales projections
- Provide samples for customers
- Monitor product sales
Retail Buyer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Retail Buyer or similar position
- Customer-oriented approach
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Retail Buyer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps