Retail Buyer job profile
Retail Buyers are responsible for planning, managing, selecting and purchasing goods and merchandise that are sold in retail stores. They look for new and review existing goods in store to ensure store's competitiveness.
In order to attract Retail Buyer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Retail Buyer job description.
Retail Buyer job description
We are looking for an experienced Retail Buyer to join our team! As a Retail Buyer, you will be responsible fo managing the overall stores' product strategy and competitiveness.
Retail Buyer duties and responsibilities
- Review existing stores' product offerings
- Make suggestions for new product offerings based on consumer research
- Perform consumer research to determine product demand
- Examine promotion details and resolve any pricing discrepancies if needed
- Provide all the needed information on products, their prices and promotion
- Handle all customers inquiries and requests
- Prepare and present sales projections
- Provide samples for customers
- Monitor product sales
Retail Buyer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Retail Buyer or similar position
- Customer-oriented approach
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Retail Buyer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Photo Editor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Head Chef
- Call Center Supervisor
- Mobile Developer
- Network Administrator
- Construction Manager
- Travel Agent
- HR Officer
- Application Developer
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Loan Officer
- Training Specialist
- Customer Retention & Nurture Flow Specialists
- Human Resource Manager
- Patient Care Technician
- Data Analyst
- Pharmacy Technician
- Store Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!