Marketing Operations Analyst job profile
Marketing Operations Analyst is a marketing professional is responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance, and maintaining overall system functionality.
In order to attract (job title) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Operations Analyst job description.
Marketing Operations Analyst job description
Are you an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are an analytical thinker comfortable working with large data sets conducting complex analysis, converting results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicate outside of the box insights, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking Marketing Operations Analyst to join our rock star marketing team. You will conduct experiments, build and track project performance and use data to enhance initiatives in order to successfully respond to evolving business needs.
Marketing Operations Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Marketing Operations Analyst requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
Use this Marketing Operations Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Systems Engineer
- Blog Manager
- File Clerk
- Middleware Developer
- Executive Director
- Hotel Concierge
- Leasing Agent
- Assistant Director
- Social Media Strategist
- Payroll Clerk
- Game Artist
- Financial Controller
- Maintenance Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Administration Manager
- Travel Agent
- Field Sales Representative
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Consultant
- System Analyst
- Scrum Master
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas
The ROI of your Employee Referral Program