Bank Teller job profile
Bank Tellers are generally responsible for multiple tasks with the main goal to provide excelent customer service to clients.
Some of the main duties include: receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, answering customers' questions in person or on telephone, addressing issues, referring to other appropriate bank services.
In order to attract Bank Teller that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Bank Teller job description.
Bank Teller job description
We are looking for an experienced bank teller to join out team! Your main responsibility as a Bank Teller will be to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence with our company's policies and procedures.
Bank Teller duties and responsibilities
- Perform daily bank’s routine transactions
- Established guidelines and procedures for cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments
- Communicate with customers in a polite manner and assess customer needs and wants
- Introduce new products and services to customers
- Recognize opportunities to upsell
- Make sales referrals
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Manage risk in every transaction
- Resolve customers’ issues in a timely manner
Bank Teller requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Bank Teller or similar role
- X years of experience in banking or similar industry
- Basic PC knowledge
- Experience with electronic equipment such as cash drawers, receipt validators and money counters
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- BS in Finance, Banking or relevant field
Use this Bank Teller job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps