Conversion Optimization Specialist job description template
This Conversion Optimization Specialist job description template includes the list of most important Conversion Optimization Specialist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Conversion Optimization Specialist job profile
Conversion optimization specialist are responsible for optimizing company's lead generation and conversion strategy. With emerging digital and SaaS marketing trends, this is one of the crucial roles within marketing teams.
In order to attract Conversion Optimization Specialist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Conversion Optimization Specialist job description.
Conversion Optimization Specialist job description
We are seeking an experienced Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Conversion Optimization Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
Conversion Optimization Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
Conversion Optimization Specialist requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver