Certified Nursing Assistant job profile
The main responsibility of Certified Nursing Assistants is to assist patients with their daily activities. In addition, they also help with other things such as medication administration, bathing and taking vital signs.
In order to attract Certified Nursing Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Certified Nursing Assistant job description.
Certified Nursing Assistant job description
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our healthcare team! If you have a passion for helping people and providing top notch health care service, we want you on our team.
Certified Nursing Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Answering patient calls
- Determining how best to help patients
- Providing physical support for patients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing up, getting out of bed, using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising
- Administer medication
- Ensuring patients receive appropriate diet
- Reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences
- Obtaining information from physicians, caregivers and nurses
- Track patints' condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary output
- Report changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse and temperature
- Observe and record patients' behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
Certified Nursing Assistant requirements
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Current CPR (American Heart Association)
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Comfortable using a computer
Use this Certified Nursing Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Safety Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Sales Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Benefits Administrator
- Payroll Specialist
- Procurement Manager
- Safety Manager
- Project Coordinator
- C++ Developer
- SEO Developer
- Data Manager
- Assistant Manager
- National Sales Manager
- .Net developer
- Construction Worker
- SQL Developer
- J2EE Developer
- Inside Sales Manager
- Managing Director
- School Counselor
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?