Bartender job profile
Bartenders can have numerous roles, duties and responsibilities. In general they are responsible for serving drinks at bars or restaurant. In addition, bartenders stock and prepare garnishes for drinks and maintain all the necessary supplies. They also may wash dishes and serve food to customers at the bar or restaurant.
In order to attract Bartender that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Bartender job description.
Bartender job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to joint our amazing team! If you love making excelent drinks and creating a great atmosphere, we want you! If you also have some knowledge in mixing drinks and ingredients, that is a big plus.
Your main goal will be to make our customers happy and satisfied.
Bartender duties and responsibilities and qualifications
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Maintain bar inventory and supplies
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences
- Make recommendations for food and drinks
- Offer daily specials
- Focus on the guests and provide an exceptional guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Bartender requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Bartender or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language (preferably Spanish) is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant training certificate is a plus
Use this Bartender job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Executive
- Job Coach
- C# Developer
- Legal Counsel
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Auto Mechanic
- Project Engineer
- Network Manager
- Business Consultant
- Event Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Interaction Designer
- Hospice Nurse
- Technical Account Manager
- Political Analyst
- Spa Therapist
- News Producer
- Field Service Representative
- CakePHP Developer
- Marketing Executive
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!