Firmware Engineer job description template
This Firmware Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Firmware Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Firmware Engineer job profile
Firmware Engineer is someone who creates software that is used in electronic devices.
In order to attract a Firmware Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Firmware Engineer job description.
Firmware Engineer job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Firmware Engineer to join our team! As a Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the firmware development team in the design, development and production of our firmware supported products. You will be responsible for testing, documenting and creating firmware standards.
Firmware Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing firmware
- Maintaining stable firmware
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from customers
- Performing code reviews
- Writing and maintaining firmware documentation
- Testing firmware releases
- Working closely with customers to resolve issues
- Providing technical support and training to the firmware development team
Firmware Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience in firmware development
- Experience in developing and debugging firmware
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!