Debt Collector job profile
Debt Collectors are generally resposnible for helping companies get paid money they are owed. Their main duty is to find people who owe money from overdue bills and negotiate payments.
In order to attract Debt Collectors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Debt Collector job description.
Debt Collector job description
We are looking for a reliable and self-driven Debt Collector to join our team! Your main duty will be to help our company get paid for money it is owed. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments. You will be the main person responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible.
Debt Collector duties and responsibilities
- Keep tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
- Handle customers' questions or complaints
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
- Build trust with debtors
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Debt Collector requirements
- X years of experience as debt collector
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma is preferred
Use this Debt Collector job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards