Culture & People
Use this template for employee referral reward announcement email when you want to inform or remind your employees on your company’s referral rewards and policies. Many companies agree that referrals are often their best hires. So, encouraging your employees to refer can significantly accelerate and improve your hiring process.
How to send employee referral reward email announcement?
Referral bonus programs are a very important par of every successful Employee referral Reward program. This is a great way of motivating employees to recommend qualified candidates, and can really help you find the right job candidates.
When sending an email to communicate about your referral bonus programs, these are the things you should always include:
- Rewards for each successful referral
- Rewards for different stages the candidate makes to
- Are there any limitations such as past candidates or employees
- How does the referral process look like
- How long does the hiring and selection process usually take
Template for employee referral reward email announcement
Subject line: Do you know about our Employee Referral Bonus Program?
As you already know, we are constantly growing. Consequently, we are in a constant need for talented people like you.
For this process to work even better, we have also came up with a new Referral Bonus Program. This is how the bonuses will be structured:
- For every referral you get[$x]
- For every candidate who makes it to the interview stage you get [$x]
- For every new hire you get [x$]
- If the new hire stays over [x] months you get [x$]
We are currently looking for a person who would be a good fit for our [position] open position. If you know someone who would be a good fit for this position and for our company's culture, please send them our way :)
In order to refer someone, I just need you all to answer a few questions:
- Person's name and last time?
- How do you know the person?
- What position do you think this person would be a good fit for?
- What is the person's expertise and most valuable skills for our company?
- Why do you think this person would be a good fit for us?
I am sure some of you have at least one person in your network who would be a great addition to our team!
Also, I encourage you all to, from time to time, check our career page for any new job openings we may have. Here is the link to our career site: [insert link]. If you ever have someone on mind you would like to refer, please don't hesitate to do so.
If you have any questions about our referral process, please ask me at any time!
Thank you all for your help!
How to Use an Omnichannel Approach to Recruiting Talent
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People