This template for informal job offer letter or email is for you to send to candidates when you want to make an offer for the position they applied to. This letter is as official as formal offer letter, but it is not as comprehensive.
How to send informal job offer letters or emails to candidates?
- Few details about company culture
- Employee testimonials
- Next steps for onboarding
Template for informal candidate job offer letter or email
- Annual gross salary of [$x]
- A performance bonus
- [x] days of annual paid time off
- [x] days of sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement for career advancement courses and events
- Free use of company’s facilities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k/retirement plan
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home when appropriate
- [other benefits]
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?