List of top Employee Referral Reward Ideas
- Money – it is very important to find a perfect balance because it is not good to offer too much just as if you offer too little. Most of people are driven by financial rewards.
- Tickets for an event – people love to get things like court side seats of a game, VIP access to a concert that is sold out or movie tickets to a premiere. This gives you a lot of space to simply find out about your employee’s interests and use it to your advantage.
- Food and drink – never underestimate the power of a good restaurant. Specially if it is impossible to get a reservation there. You can also offer week off breakfast/lunch in your company’s buffet or similar kind of discount.
- Day(s) off – additional days off are more than a good way to motivate someone to put in the extra effort.
- Trip – plane/bus/boat tickets for a trip with a family or a girlfriend/boyfriend would be a great benefit for people who love to travel.
- Relaxation - stress is a number one health problem and people are always searching for a way to relax or blow out some steam. A spa center or gym/personal workout is a good way to go with.
- Adventure – some people love adrenalin and they want to try new things. Paragliding, hot air balloon, adventure parks, water parks etc. Be creative.
- Charity – some of the companies are full of people who really care a lot about environment, animals, people in need and other community important issues. Offering the gift cards for different charities or donations is a great way to show appreciation.
- Social recognition – people love to be recognized as someone who did a great job so give them exactly that! T-shirts, thank you signs, giant check, recognition in the company’s newsletter etc.
- Department competition – you can make a competition out of it that the best people may win. The department that wins, gets better… something.
If you need more ideas for employee referral rewards, here is a free list of 50 most popular employee referral rewards.
The reasons to use employee referral rewards are numerous. Start planning and organizing your program today, and I can promise you, you will see an improvement in your recruiting and hiring strategy, and become a more successful recruiter.
Features of a modern recruitment marketing software offer solutions for more streamlined and automated referral programs. Learn how TalentLyft can help you streamline your recruiting and hiring strategy.