Requisition refers to a request made by hiring managers to hire additional stuff for numerous reasons such as need for new staff or replacing other employees.
Requisition refers to a request made by hiring managers to hire additional stuff for numerous reasons such as need for new staff or replacing other employees. Hiring managers have to explain why it is needed and define the budget available for the role.
A recruiter will then compose job postings based on discussions with hiring managers.
• The position title
• The name of the hiring manager requesting the hire
• The department, team or project the role would belong to
• Type of employment
• The preferred start date
• The salary range and benefits
• Budget options
• The justification for making a new hire
• A new or updated job description
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Compensatory Time-Off plan
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefits (SUB)
- Employment History
- Group Interview
- Benefits Administration
- Diversity Training
- Business continuity planning
- Instructional Design
- Job evaluation
- Forced Ranking
- Equity theory
- Individual employment agreement
- Replacement charts
- Turnover costs
- Employer Brand
Top 10 Characteristics of a Good Interviewer
9 Recruiting Hacks to Accelerate Your Hiring in 2019
Pros and Cons of Hiring Full-time, Part-time and Freelance Employees
How to Post a Job on Facebook?