Hiring process refers to the process of finding, selecting and hiring new employees to a company
Hiring process definition
Hiring process refers to the process of finding, selecting and hiring new employees to a company. This process has three key segments: planning, recruitment, and employee selection.
Hiring process steps
1. Identifying hiring need.
3. Creating a job description.
4. Recruiter and hiring manager intake meeting.
5. Posting and promoting job openings.
7. Applicant screening
9. Applicant talent assessment.
10. Background check.
11. Pre-employment testing.
12. Reference checks.
14. Job offer.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Observation interview
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Wage drift
- Equity theory
- Recruiting Metrics
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
- Counter Offer
- Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
- Recruitment Plan
- Health care flexible spending account (FSA)
- Time to hire
- Employee Assessments
- Blended workforce
- Learning Style
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?