Hiring process refers to the process of finding, selecting and hiring new employees to a company
Hiring process definition
Hiring process refers to the process of finding, selecting and hiring new employees to a company. This process has three key segments: planning, recruitment, and employee selection.
Hiring process steps
1. Identifying hiring need.
3. Creating a job description.
4. Recruiter and hiring manager intake meeting.
5. Posting and promoting job openings.
7. Applicant screening
9. Applicant talent assessment.
10. Background check.
11. Pre-employment testing.
12. Reference checks.
14. Job offer.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Developmental counseling
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Predictive Analytics in HR
- Candidate Journey
- On the Spot Interview
- Pre-employment screening
- Executive Recruiter
- Training Needs Analysis
- Forced Ranking
- Probationary Arrangement
- Job Board
- Career Pathing
11 Similarities Between Recruiters and Marketers
[GUIDE] How to Successfully Hire for a Startup
Employer Branding at Continental: Interview with Ally Brown
Culture & People
5 Tips to Ensure Your Remote Employees are Productive