Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity.
Employee assessments definition
Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity. These tests assess personality, aptitude and skills.
Employee assessments are usually done for compensation review, performance improvement, promotions, terminations etc.
How to measure employee assessments
Human resource management conducts employee assessments in order to improve their performance and to monitor what the employee is doing according to what he/she is expected to do.
1. 360 degree feedback: multiple evaluation process which includes assessments from superiors, peers and ones' self
2. SWOT analysis: evaluating strengths and weaknesses of an employee
3. Performance intervju: last stepo f the evaluation process
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Talent Pool
- Capitated Pricing
- Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)
- Third-Party Administrator (TPA)
- Request for proposal (RFP)
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Social Currency (online)
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefits (SUB)
- Abandon rate
- Talent Intelligence
- Total Quality Management
3 Ways Technology Can Make HR Teams More Productive
7 Steps to Build a Social Media Recruitment Strategy
11 Similarities Between Recruiters and Marketers
[GUIDE] How to Successfully Hire for a Startup