Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity.
Employee assessments definition
Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity. These tests assess personality, aptitude and skills.
Employee assessments are usually done for compensation review, performance improvement, promotions, terminations etc.
How to measure employee assessments
Human resource management conducts employee assessments in order to improve their performance and to monitor what the employee is doing according to what he/she is expected to do.
1. 360 degree feedback: multiple evaluation process which includes assessments from superiors, peers and ones' self
2. SWOT analysis: evaluating strengths and weaknesses of an employee
3. Performance intervju: last stepo f the evaluation process
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Systemic discrimination
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Retention Strategy
- Time In Lieu
- Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
- American Staffing Association
- Full Text Search
- Ban the Box
- Job Requirements
- Virtual HR
- Applicant flow data
- Labor law posting
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Employment Agency
- Flexible Work Arrangements