Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity.
Employee assessments definition
Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees' performance and productivity. These tests assess personality, aptitude and skills.
Employee assessments are usually done for compensation review, performance improvement, promotions, terminations etc.
How to measure employee assessments
Human resource management conducts employee assessments in order to improve their performance and to monitor what the employee is doing according to what he/she is expected to do.
1. 360 degree feedback: multiple evaluation process which includes assessments from superiors, peers and ones' self
2. SWOT analysis: evaluating strengths and weaknesses of an employee
3. Performance intervju: last stepo f the evaluation process
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Distributive bargaining
- Hiring Period
- Total Remuneration
- Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM)
- Executive Search
- Functional job analysis
- Career plateau
- Due diligence
- Mediation Services
- Inbound Recruiting
- Applicant Pool
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
- Disciplinary layoff
- Instructional Design
- Behavioral Risk Management
- Workforce Planning
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes