Culture & People
This sample of company culture survey questions can really help you define values your company offers as an employer, and that candidates see attractive. They can help you define your company's culture, and find out what your employees value the most, and use the insights to attract high-quality job applicants.
How to conduct company culture surveys
Conducting company culture surveys is extremely important for both internal and external Employer Branding strategy.
By asking these questions, you can find out about what do your employees value the most, what is your company's culture and use that information and keep them longer in your companies. In addition, you can also use this information to attract talented people for your open positions.
Company culture surveys should be done once or twice a year. That way, you will always know if there is something going on you were not aware of.
Companies of various sizes, from startups to corporations, conduct Company culture surveys.
Sample of company culture survey questions
There are various types of Employer Branding surveys you can conduct. Choose from these 3 types of surveys: 5-answer Likert scale and open survey questions.
5-answer Likert scale company culture survey questions
Please rate the following items on the list based on how satisfied are you with the following (1 being strongly disagree and 5 being strongly agree)
- Opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to learn new things
- Opportunity to communicate openly
- Trust towards management
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Level of responsibility
- Workplace and the atmosphere
- Participation in decision making
- Relationship with supervisors
- Relationship with coworkers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
Open company culture survey questions
- Do you feel like your work is respected? Why?
- What would make [company] a better workplace?
- Are you a happy employee of [company name]? Why?
- Do you like the atmosphere at the [company name]? Why?
- Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like you can trust management?
- Do you feel like you have all the support that you need to do your job properly?
- How important feedback is to you?
- Do you get timely and useful feedback about your work?
- I feel like I am being listened to?
Looking for more Human Resources survey questions? Check out our library of free Human Resources survey question samples.
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?