Culture & People
Use this sample of Management Evaluation survey questions to understand your employees’ satisfaction with your Management team. Management Evaluation survey questions are essential for improving your company’s performance, satisfaction and employee retention rate.
How to implement management evaluation surveys?
Management evaluation surveys are highly effective when it comes to taking the temperature of the labor force and satisfaction with management performance. These surveys are usually done anonymously in bigger groups as this helps employees to stay honest.
These types of surveys are extremely important because they help to identify current problems and issues, they help assess your company's policies and procedures and they help to boost employee morale.
Management evaluation surveys should be done on a semi-annual or, at least, annual, basis.
Sample of management evaluation survey questions
Here is a sample of common management evaluation survey questions. We have listed 2 types of survey questions: 5-answer Likert scale and open survey questions.
5-answer Likert scale management evaluation survey questions
From scale 1-5 (5= strongly agree, 1=strongly disagree), to what extent do you agree with these statements?
- Management gives me a clear picture of where the company is heading
- I am happy with the directions that I get from Management
- Management has clearly explained company's mission and vision
- Management is always ready to invest in my continuous education
- I feel like I can be open with Management
- Management gives me constructive feedback
- Management is understanding about my needs
- Management gives their best to provide what I need to perform successfully
- Management treats me with respect
Open survey questions for management evaluation
What are the 3 things you like about our Management team?
What is the main thing you would change about our Management team?
Describe our Management with 3 words?
Looking for more Human Resources survey questions? Check out our library of free Human Resources survey question samples.
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?