Use this sample of employee attitude survey questions to understand your employees’ attitude towards their jobs and your company. Employee attitude survey questions are essential for improving your company’s performance, satisfaction and employee retention rate.
How to implement employee attitude surveys?
Employee attitude surveys are highly effective when it comes to taking the temperature of the labor force. These surveys are usually done anonymously in bigger groups as this helps employees to stay honest.
These types of surveys are extremely important because they help to identify current problems and issues, they help assess your company's policies and procedures and they help to boost employee morale.
Employee attitude surveys should be done on a semi-annual or, at least, annual, basis.
Sample of employee attitude survey questions
Here is a sample of common employee attitude survey questions. We have listed 2 types of survey questions: 5-answer Likert scale and open survey questions .
5-answer Likert scale employee attitude survey questions
From scale 1-5 (5= strongly agree, 1=strongly disagree), to what extent do you agree with these statements?
- I have asked for an education or training that would help me do my job better
- Every time when I ask for training, I get it
- I have all the tools that I need to do my job successfully
- I always get constructive feedback about my work
- I always know when changes, that affect my job, are conducted
- I think my work is appreciated
- I think I get the right amount of money and benefits for the work I do
- I think [company name], cares about me as an employee
Open survey questions for employee attitude
- What are the best 3 things about being [company name]'s employee
- What are the 3 things you would like to change about [company name]
- Are you a happy employee? Why?
Looking for more Human Resources survey questions? Check out our library of free Human Resources survey question samples.
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes
Employee Verification Letters: Everything You Need to Know