Culture & People
Use these candidate engagement survey questions to understand how you can optimize your recruiting process. Encouraging candidate engagement has become one of the biggest priorities for every HR professional.
How to conduct candidate engagement surveys?
Candidate engagement surveys are conducted by HR professionals with the main goal to improve and optimize their recruiting strategies.
Since candidate engagement has a big influence on candidate experience, it is very important to measure it.
The best way of understanding the way candidates behave and act, is by asking them directly. Candidate engagement surveys should be conducted after various touch points throughout candidate journey.
There are many different ways to test candidate engagement. However, it is very important to pay attention to do it in a timely manner, and to optimize online questionnaire for mobile devices in order to increase your response rate.
Sample of candidate engagement survey questions
Here is a sample of common candidate engagement survey questions. We have listed 2 types of survey questions: 5-answer Likert scale and open survey questions
5-answer Likert scale candidate engagement survey questions
- I often see [company name] online posts and ads about employees and careers
- I like to engage (like, comment) with posted content about [company name]’s careers
- I talk to others about my thoughts about [company name] as an employer
- I talk to others about my experience with [company name]
- I would recommend [company name] to others
Open candidate engagement survey questions
- Do you engage with [company name]’s online content about careers?
- Do you see [company name] as a attractive place to work? Why?
- What is important to you when looking for a new job opportunity?
- What do you think is the best platform to let candidates know about new job opportunities? Why?
- Do you talk to others about career at [company name]? If so, in what way?
- Based on what you know about [company name], would you recommend is as an employer?
Looking for more Human Resources survey questions? Check out our library of free Human Resources survey question samples.
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?