Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing a sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Generally in a form of a training program designed to encourage employees to view themselves as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers.
The main goal of teambuilding is to make people see, understand and believe that thinking, planning and decision making are better when done cooperatively.
Reasons for teambuilding
• Networking, socializing and getting to know each other better.
• Teamwork and boosting team performance.
• Competition, team spirit, fun and motivation.
• Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity.
• Communication and working better together.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Protected Concerted Activity
- Matrix organization
- Hiring Period
- Reputation Management
- Nonexempt Employee
- Talent Pipeline
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- Probationary Arrangement
- Direct Hire
- Job Offer Letter
- Talent Acquisition
- On the Spot Interview
- Candidate Journey Mapping
3 Ways Technology Can Make HR Teams More Productive
7 Steps to Build a Social Media Recruitment Strategy
11 Similarities Between Recruiters and Marketers
[GUIDE] How to Successfully Hire for a Startup