Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing a sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Generally in a form of a training program designed to encourage employees to view themselves as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers.
The main goal of teambuilding is to make people see, understand and believe that thinking, planning and decision making are better when done cooperatively.
Reasons for teambuilding
• Networking, socializing and getting to know each other better.
• Teamwork and boosting team performance.
• Competition, team spirit, fun and motivation.
• Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity.
• Communication and working better together.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Intangible reward
- Cafeteria Plan
- Availability analysis
- Full-time equivalent (FTE)
- Industrial relation
- Virtual mentoring
- Competitive Advantage in HR
- Predictive Analytics in HR
- Tangible rewards
- Benefits Administration
- Passive Job Searching
- Fixed Term Employment
- Nonexempt Employee
- Work-life Balance
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture