Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing a sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Generally in a form of a training program designed to encourage employees to view themselves as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers.
The main goal of teambuilding is to make people see, understand and believe that thinking, planning and decision making are better when done cooperatively.
Reasons for teambuilding
• Networking, socializing and getting to know each other better.
• Teamwork and boosting team performance.
• Competition, team spirit, fun and motivation.
• Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity.
• Communication and working better together.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Career Summary
- Labor piracy
- Total Compensation
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Succession Planning
- Behavioral Risk Management
- Agile Organization
- Individual employment agreement
- Social HR
- Employee Referral Program
- Due diligence
- Boolean Search in Recruitment
- Summary dismissal
- Panel Interview
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?