Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Teambuilding refers to a process of establishing and developing a sense of cooperation between employees and building mutual trust.
Generally in a form of a training program designed to encourage employees to view themselves as members of interdependent teams instead of as individual workers.
The main goal of teambuilding is to make people see, understand and believe that thinking, planning and decision making are better when done cooperatively.
Reasons for teambuilding
• Networking, socializing and getting to know each other better.
• Teamwork and boosting team performance.
• Competition, team spirit, fun and motivation.
• Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity.
• Communication and working better together.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Benchmark Job
- Resume Parsing
- Action-reflection learning (ARL)
- Fair Representation
- Entry Level Job
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Behavioral Risk Management
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Business Casual Attire
- Employment History
- Employee Engagement
- Safe Harbor Regulations
- Aptitude and ability tests
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes
Employee Verification Letters: Everything You Need to Know