Mobile recruiting refers to a process of using handheld devices and mobile technologies to connect and engage with potential candidates.
Mobile recruiting definition
Mobile recruiting refers to a process of using handheld devices and mobile technologies to connect and engage with potential candidates. With the rapid evolution of smartphones mobile recruiting became a new way of recruiting.
Through mobile recruiting social media sites (like Facebook) became a new candidate pool for recruiters.
Mobile recruiting forms
1. Recruitment activity specifically targeted at mobile devices and engineered to use the functionality of the smartphone platform.
2. Web-based recruitment activity that has been ported across to mobile devices.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Facebook Recruiting
- Medical savings account (MSA)
- Total Remuneration
- Good Faith Bargaining
- Aptitude testing
- Agile Organization
- Summary dismissal
- Applicant files
- Social Media Background Screening
- 401(k) plan
- Action-reflection learning (ARL)
- Replacement charts
- Goal Setting
- De minimis rule
Top 10 Characteristics of a Good Interviewer
9 Recruiting Hacks to Accelerate Your Hiring in 2019
Pros and Cons of Hiring Full-time, Part-time and Freelance Employees
How to Post a Job on Facebook?