Mobile recruiting refers to a process of using handheld devices and mobile technologies to connect and engage with potential candidates.
Mobile recruiting definition
Mobile recruiting refers to a process of using handheld devices and mobile technologies to connect and engage with potential candidates. With the rapid evolution of smartphones mobile recruiting became a new way of recruiting.
Through mobile recruiting social media sites (like Facebook) became a new candidate pool for recruiters.
Mobile recruiting forms
1. Recruitment activity specifically targeted at mobile devices and engineered to use the functionality of the smartphone platform.
2. Web-based recruitment activity that has been ported across to mobile devices.
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Job Description
- Restrictive covenant
- Gross Misconduct
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Appointing Officer
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Glass Ceiling
- Full-time equivalent (FTE)
- DOE - Depends on Experience
- Career Fair
- Blind Engagement
- Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes