Workplace bullying is a term referd to repeated, health-harming mistreatment of one or more persons (the targets) by one or more perpetrators.
Workplace bullying is a term referd to repeated, health-harming mistreatment of one or more persons (the targets) by one or more perpetrators. It is a persistent pattern of mistreatment from others in the workplace that causes either physical or emotional harm.
In most cases, bullying in the workplace is done by someone who has authority over their victim.
1. Threatening, humiliating or intimidating a person
2. Work interference aka sabotage
3. Verbal abuse
Explore More Terms & Definitions
- Fair Representation
- Ban the Box
- Capitated Pricing
- Medical savings account (MSA)
- Cognitive Ability Testing
- Third-Party Administrator (TPA)
- Human Capital Management
- Disease Management
- Contract Recruiter
- Industrial Psychology
- Reference Check
- Total Compensation
- Gender Pay Gap
- Business continuity planning
- Gag clause