Culture & People
Flexible working hours refers to the schedule which allows employees to start and finish their workday when they want.
Flexible working hours definition
Flexible working hours refers to the schedule which allows employees to start and finish their workday when they want. This means that employees can come to work earlier or later than the set time.
Benefits of flexible working hours
• Gives them more control over time off
• Helps them balance work-life relation which is important to employees who are parents, have some health issues or have 2 jobs
• Gives them the ability to schedule work during quiet times to accomplish more
For the employer:
• Enables recruiting and keeping qualified employees who have other life commitments
• Provides them with more efficient use of facilities, desks, computers, etc.
• Gives them continuity and staff coverage by one employee while another is away
Explore More Terms & Definitions
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?