Use this new hire welcome letter or email template to welcome your new employees to the company. A welcome letter to a new employee is a nice way to say welcome to our team. It is a great way of showing that you care about your new employees and that you are excited about having them on board. Writing and sending an upbeat welcome letter to a new employee is an important step in creating an effective onboarding process.
How to send a welcome letter or email to new employee
What is a welcome letter or email to new employee?
The importance of a welcome letter or email to new employee
How to use this template for a welcome letter or email to new employees?
Template for a welcome letter or email to new hires
Here is the welcome letter to new employee template you can use to say welcome to our team:
- First things first - a short stop for a morning coffee in our [insert appropriate place: office kitchen/coffee room/cafeteria]! :)
- Next, you will visit Human resources department to sign an employment contract, benefit forms and the rest of the necessary paperwork.
- Following, we’ll get you settled in your new office and set up your accounts, phone and computer.
- Then you will have a short onboarding presentation with our Human resources team who will introduce you to our company’s policies, culture, mission and vision, employee perks etc.
- After that, you will meet your [insert appropriate role: supervisor/team lead/ manager/etc.] who will brief you about your new position.
- During lunchtime, you will meet your new [insert appropriate term: colleagues/teammates] in a casual atmosphere.
Fun ideas to welcome new employees
Some employers like to use fun when welcoming their new employees. Instead of a classical welcome letter to the new employee, they send creative and funny emails. Here is an example of a fun email used to say welcome to the team:
using this GIF...
Hiring Developers: Lessons From 112,000+ Coding Tests
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques
11-Steps Recruitment Marketing Action Plan
World's Best HR Conferences [2019 Update]
Culture & People