Personality interview questions are used to identify, test and measure the right personality characteristics in your candidates. This helps you ensure that the chosen candidate will be the best fit for not only for the job position but also for your team and company culture.
What do personality interview questions test?
Job positions to use personality questions for
What are some common examples of personality interview questions?
- What was the best idea that you came up with in your career? How did you apply it?
- Are you the type of person who always looks at the "big picture" or are you more "detail oriented"?
- Describe a time when you came up with a creative solution to a challenging work-related situation?
- What was the most useful criticism you ever received?
- How do you handle stress and pressure at work?
- Give us three adjectives that describe you best.
- What do you dislike doing?
- How do you feel when someone interrupts you while you are in the middle of an important task?
Looking for more questions to ask your candidates in an interview?
Browse our list of interview questions by type and make sure to check out our Complete guide for asking candidates the best interview questions. 🙂
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives