In the context of General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller is:
[Full legal company title]
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your data please contact our Data Protection Officer:
[Data Protectio Officer email address]
[Short company title] uses TalentLyft, an application developed by AdoptoTech ltd. (in further text “Talentlyft”), as part of our selection process.
TalentLyft, acting as a Data Processor, processes all personal data at our request and based on our instructions.
[Short company title] and TalentLyft have signed a Contract of personal data processing to secure and protect your right to data privacy.
Personal Data We Collect
- The data you fill out in your job application include: name, surname, title, personal photo, position, hyperlinks to social networks, address, e-mail address, Skype username, phone number, educational background, work experience, CV;
- IP address;
- web browser information;
- cookies, that help us track how you use the TalentLyft web;
- [ADD MORE DATA TYPES IF NECESSARY].
Data collection purpose
The collected data will be used solely for the selection process. This process may include the following:
- Verification of the entered data;
- Reference checks;
- Assessment of the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for;
- Communication concerning the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, WhatsApp);
- Filling out questionnaires and tests;
- Fulfilling legal regulations.
After your application, you will have access to the Portal, within which you will have an insight into your personal data, request its export or deletion. A hyperlink to the Portal will be sent in the confirmation e-mail you'll get after applying for a position.
You may ask for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, or fully delete your profile.
The access to your personal records is limited to [Short company title] employees [ADD LEGAL NAMES OF RELATED LEGAL PERSONS IF NECESSARY] who participate in the selection process.
Your personal data will be saved until the end of the selection for the open position which you have applied for, unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.
The data is stored within the European Union, and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices.
* * *
The following template is provided ‘as is’ and TalentLyft is not liable for any faults in it. You should always consult a legal expert before using any part of the template.
* * *