TalentLyft Guest Blog Guidelines
HR guest blogging on TalentLyft’s well known HR blog can build your personal as well as employer brand. Contribute to our blog by sharing your own experiences, suggestions and advices. Tell us about some of these things:
- HR best, worst practices and HR ideas for improvement
- Your company’s best practices for finding, attracting, recruiting, selecting and retaining employees. What has has worked well, what hasn’t?
- Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Data-driven recruiting and HR analytics
- Recruiting Technology
Besides building your personal brand, this is also a great way for building your employer brand through your success stories. We will promote the blogs and include your job openings to help raise interest in your company and get you more high-quality job applicants.
Submission Process for Guest Blogs
- Check if the topic you have in mind is already covered on our blog (we do not accept topics that have already been published)
- A few topic suggestions should be sent to our Content Specialist, Anja Zojceska, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Guest Blog".
- Give us a week to let you know if a topic is accepted.
- Once we receive the guest blog, we reserve the right to edit it, optimize for SEO or reject it if it’s not a fit for our audience.
- Allow up to 90 days to publish the post after receiving it.
- When submitting a post, please include a two- or three-sentence author bio.
- You may include up to two links in this bio. All links will open in a new tab.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s live.
Content Standards for TalentLyft Guest Blogs
- All guest posts must be unique content TalentLyft
- If TalentLyft publishes the post, the content is owned by TalentLyft.
- All posts should be between 1000-2,000 words.
- You must cite your sources.
- Keep SEO best practices in mind when writing your post. Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on. We reserve the right to edit for SEO.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, recruiters, hiring managers, small business owners and startup founders.
Due to a lot of requests, please allow up to 90 days for the blog to be published.
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?