HR guest blogging on TalentLyft’s well known HR blog can build your personal as well as employer brand. Contribute to our blog by sharing your own experiences, suggestions and advices. Tell us about some of these things:
- Past, current and future HR trends
- HR best, worst practices and HR ideas for improvement
- Your company’s best practices for finding, attracting, recruiting, selecting and retaining employees. What has has worked well, what hasn’t?
- Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Data-driven recruiting and HR analytics
- Recruiting Technology
- Anything else you think your HR fellows would find interesting.
Besides building your personal brand, this is also a great way for building your employer brand through your success stories. We will promote the blogs and include your job openings to help raise interest in your company and get you more high-quality job applicants.
- Submissions should be emailed to our head of marketing, Kristina Martic, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog.”
- TalentLyft reserves the right to edit or reject any guest post.
- When submitting a post, please include a two- or three-sentence author bio. You may include up to two links in this bio. All links will open in a new tab.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s live.
- All guest posts must be unique content TalentLyft
- If TalentLyft publishes the post, the content is owned by TalentLyft.
- All posts should be between 600-2,000 words.
- You must cite your sources.
- Keep SEO best practices in mind when writing your post. Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on. We reserve the right to edit for SEO.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, recruiters, hiring managers, small business owners and startup founders.
HR Tools: Ultimate List of Best HR Software by Type
What Is Full Life Cycle Recruiting?
List of Recruiting Trends You Should Implement in 2018
Interview Questions to Ask Candidates: A Complete Guide