HR guest blogging on TalentLyft’s well known HR blog can build your personal as well as employer brand. Contribute to our blog by sharing your own experiences, suggestions and advices. Tell us about some of these things:
- HR best, worst practices and HR ideas for improvement
- Your company’s best practices for finding, attracting, recruiting, selecting and retaining employees. What has has worked well, what hasn’t?
- Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Data-driven recruiting and HR analytics
- Recruiting Technology
Besides building your personal brand, this is also a great way for building your employer brand through your success stories. We will promote the blogs and include your job openings to help raise interest in your company and get you more high-quality job applicants.
- Submissions should be emailed to our head of marketing, Kristina Martic, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog.”
- TalentLyft reserves the right to edit or reject any guest post.
- When submitting a post, please include a two- or three-sentence author bio. You may include up to two links in this bio. All links will open in a new tab.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you when it’s live.
- All guest posts must be unique content TalentLyft
- If TalentLyft publishes the post, the content is owned by TalentLyft.
- All posts should be between 600-2,000 words.
- You must cite your sources.
- Keep SEO best practices in mind when writing your post. Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on. We reserve the right to edit for SEO.
- Our target audience includes human resources professionals, recruiters, hiring managers, small business owners and startup founders.
Due to a lot of requests, please allow up to 90 days for the blog to be published.
Culture & People
9 Tips for Keeping Your Best Employees
10 Blog Ideas for Your Company's Career Blog
Top 5 Career Site Metrics You Should Be Tracking
Top 10 Career Site Examples from Industry Leaders