Guest Blogging on TalentLyft’s Human Resources Blog
TalentLyft Guest Blog Guidelines
If you're interested in writing a guest blog for TalentLyft's Blog, you've come to the right place. We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're a recruiter, HR professional or HR technology vendor
- You are experienced in and passionate about the recruitment industry
- You have interesting insights into the latest recruitment trends and best practices.
Sounds like you? Great! 🙂 Let move on to see what you could write about. We are interested in:
- Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
- HR technology
- Any other strictly recruiting topic.
* Please check if the topic you have in mind is already covered on our blog (we do not accept topics we have already written about).
Content standards for TalentLyft guest blogs
Are you up to the task of writing an awesome blog post for our blog? Let's find out!
- All guest posts must be unique content written for TalentLyft's Blog exclusively.
- If TalentLyft publishes the post, the content is owned by TalentLyft.
- All posts should be between 1,500 - 2,000 words.
- We only accept high quality and highly relevant useful content so please include concrete examples and useful tips for our audience.
- We love how-to articles, lists and unique perspectives.
- Please back up your arguments with relevant data, research and statistics.
- Citing all of your sources (of data, statistics, quotes and photos you use in your article) is an absolute must!
- Include images (we love videos too!).
- Please submit only SEO optimized content.
- Keep in mind that our target audience includes human resources professionals, recruiters, hiring managers and small business owners.
* Please note that we can't accept content that’s overly promotional or that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
The submission process for guest blogs
Here is how it works:
- Check if the topic you have in mind is already covered on our blog (we do not accept topics that have already been published)
- A few topic suggestions should be sent to our Content Specialist, Anja Zojceska, at [email protected] with the subject line "Guest Blog".
- Please include a link to the previously published sample of your work and your LinkedIn's profile. We want to get to know you and your writing style.
- Give us a week to let you know if your topic is accepted.
- Before you start writing your blog post, we strongly recommend you send over a short outline. That way we can check if we are on the same page about the writing style and content.
- When submitting a post, please include a three-sentence author bio.
- You may include up to two links in this bio. All links will open in a new tab.
- Once we receive the guest blog, we reserve the right to edit it, optimize for SEO or reject it if it’s not a good fit for our audience.
- If we accept your post, we will inform you as soon as we publish it.
* Please note that due to a lot of requests, it usually takes us around 60 days to publish a guest blog post, counting from the date you send us the final version of your blog post and receive our confirmation.
Your guest blog promotion
To help you gain even more exposure and widen the reach of your blog post, we will also share the best guest blog posts:
- On our social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- In our weekly newsletter (received by more than 10,000 subscribers).
* If you write a great article, we'll make sure to get the word out. You will be seen and heard.
Thank you for considering writing for TalentLyft's blog. We look forward to hearing from you - and reading your awesome guest blog post! 🙂